She was blessed on June 14th My husband gave her a wonderful blessing. In the blessing circle was Dan,Chris,my fatherinlaw,Joe Hinson and Brian Claudy. My parents also came to our ward to be there. Later that evening we had a BBQ at our home. Bug did not cry during it at all but she did cry a few minutes after it was over.
We got some pictures outside of the Church. The other day I took pictures of her in the blessing dress since we didnt get any just of her. Bug's dress is the dress that I wore,my sister wore and my neice wore during our blessings.






Me in the Blessing dressing on my Blessing day.
How beautiful she is in that dress! The blessing was so beautiful as well. She is such a sweet baby! You and Lilyanne look exactly alike as babies. How adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! She looks just like you :) Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I can't believe how much she looks like you!
ReplyDelete