I have started many blogs. I get in the blogging mood and stick with it awhile and then wham I stop doing it.
Life is going well for us. Mr. J and I have been in our home a little over two years. We are finally collecting stuff. Our home used to be so empty. A couple weeks ago we bought a shelf for the office so we are starting to look somewhat organized.
Mr. J. has built and planted a garden. I cant wait till we have our own produce. Lets see I have been working on a log cabin quilt. I keep busy working at the Auto Hobby Shop,helping around the house and being a "Coupon Queen." He keeps busy with work,his garden, and also spending time with his siblings. The weather has been pretty nice lately so we have enjoyed going on walks.
No comments:
Post a Comment